I guess all I can say it that I have been consumed by work and havent had a chance to post at all!!
Where do I begin... lets start by our last 2008 events.
Back in December last year I went to St Augustine, FL to visit La Virgen de la Leche. I'd heard great stories of couples dealing with infertility that got preggo after visiting her. So Jorge and I went for a trip! OMG it was BEAUTIFUL!!! I will post pics soon!! This is the website if anyone is interested... http://www.missionandshrine.org/la_leche.htm
I have been praying every night and I feel so much peace after I went ... I just know she is going to grant us our miracle soon. I felt a true connection with her.
Christmas was so much fun! We have a huge family, about 50 people, and we had a great party as usual! I got great gifts from my parents and from my husband.
New Years we went to my cousins house, they live in Los Angeles and their parents bought an apartment here in Miami, so they all came. It was nice seeing them, the last time I saw them was back in 05 when I got married.
Even though 2008 wasnt a good year... we had a good end. Now we are just praying that 2009 will be a great year for all of us!
Anthony is 14. Ashley is 11.
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment