I can say that FINALLY I'm up to a point, where seeing pregnant woman, hearing baby talk, and responding to everyone asking when are we having kids doesn't bother me anymore!
I never thought I will ever feel this way... of course every time AF shows is not a happy day... but I have learned to accept it and move forward. My life no longer revolves around a baby, I have learned to trust God and wait until he decides when is our time...
I have a lot of friends that think asking when are you having a baby is the most important question... it is just so hard to make them understand how hard is for someone dealing with infertility and m/cs how that questions makes you feel... but now I just ignore them and tell them that when God decides then that will be the time... I'm so proud of myself that it doesn't bother me anymore and I can respond without feeling any pain.
We trust in God and we are sure we will have our little miracle soon!!
Anthony is 14. Ashley is 11.
5 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment