Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

Praise God! We have been blessed!

After such a long journey, many medicated cycles, 2 m/c, many times just feeling like quitting...

WE ARE

Photobucket

It just seems so unreal... I just can believe God has blessed us!!! Its all worth it now, and I'm sure it will be even more when our LO arrives!

HCG came back at 281 !! Perfect # for how far we are!! And Progesterone went up to 77!!


I was sooo sure I wasn't pregnant, I guess I don't know my body too well huh??

Jorge and I can't be happier, and can wait to meet our little miracle!! EDD Nov 22!! Turkey baby!!

All I can say is THANK GOD!! And Thanks to the Virgen de la Leche, I'm sure she interceded for us!!

Thanks everyone for being part of this journey, I couldnt have made it without you!!

1 comment:

Alex said...

I am beyond thrilled for you Ana!!! Such great numbers too!!! Can't wait to hear about your first u/s, I bet there is one sticky bean in there!!! Who knows, maybe 2??? :)