Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 9, 2009

Our last injectables cycle....

Our insurance covers up to 6 medicated cycles... and up to this point we had used 5 cycles , 2 resulting in pregnancy but m/c and 3 resulting on BFNs..

We were just not ready to use our last, I was not ready for another BFN and knowing that it might be the end of the road for us...

Well I applied to an IVF trial in NY and got accepted!! Then is when I realize I was ready to use my last cycle since I had a backup plan in case it didn't work... so that's what we did... as soon as AF arrived we started our cycle! (Feb 18)

The cycle went perfect! Estrogen was above 1,000, about 3-4 nice big follies!! Lining was great too!! The cycle couldn't have gone better!!

I'm now 8DPO... and feeling no symptoms!! I just know this cycle was a bust... it is so sad to know your body too well... but this time Im not going to be sad, I will accept it and move forward. We have to keep trying! Someday it will work...

As far as the IVF trial, I'm not sure anymore, I just feel I need another break... which I don't understand why since we were on a break from May-August, and then from Oct to Feb... pretty much we have been on breaks almost the whole year... but I just need to focus on other stuff like passing my CPA and starting to save... and of course WORKING! I'm on busy season right now and barely have time for myself...

I guess we will schedule an IVF appointment with the Dr as soon as AF arrives and go from there...

No comments: