I just receive my notice, I passed the business section of the CPA exam!! I cant believe it!!!!!! It was such a tough exam, I was so sure I had failed!
For the ones that are not familiar with it, the CPA (Certified Public Accountants) exam contains 4 sections: Business, Auditing, Financial and Regulations. Once you pass one, you have 18 months to pass the rest and you can basically sit every 3 months. The exam is similar to the Bar exam for lawyers, very difficult.
So now I'm starting to study for the Auditing section and I will be sitting hopefully by the end of May.
Thank God!!!!!
Anthony is 14. Ashley is 11.
4 years ago



2 comments:
CONGRATS!!! Ben's family is full of accountants so I've heard how hard that thing is, I'm proud of you!!! Good luck with the rest, I'm sure you'll pass with flying colors! Praying for you and your bean!!! ((Hugs))
CONGRATULATIONS Ana!!! I can only imagine how proud you are!!! Way to go!!! Make sure that you go out and celebrate!!!
Laura
Post a Comment