Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I just have the best husband....

I can't thank God enough for the husband I have. He is just the best, so understanding, and always there for me. I can't imagine going through this infertility route without him. I just know that with him and God there is nothing I can fear.

I didn't have a good day yesterday, but I have learned to accept God decision and I know one day I will understand why.

I know one day we will be parents, I don't know if its going to be this time or not, but whenever it is we are patiently waiting.

As much as I want a baby, I have to thank God for all I have. My husband, my family, my health, my friends. I know he has a reason why we struggle so much to get pregnant and maintain pregnant, I will know it someday.

I'm leaving my baby in his hands, and I'm going to accept God's decision. He know what is better for us. I trust in him.

No comments: