Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

Gods decision....

Deep in my heart I knew things were not right... but my faith was there. I'm not trying to understand the reason why this things happen, I just have to trust God and that it was the best for us.

We will miss our little one forever, he will be soon in heaven with his two little brothers/sisters.

I had my good cry and went to sleep, and I'm now feeling so much better.

There is no reason why this happened, only God know the reason.

As far as the appointment, we couldn't see anything in the screen, the Dr said maybe something there was a little sac, but too small to be sure, so we will be having b/w and another u/s on Tuesday to see if I'm on my way to m/c on my own or if I will need a D&C. I really hope I don't need surgery, please pray for that.

My DH, my family, and friends are the best, they just have the best words to comfort me. I'm glad to have you all in my life.

I hope one day God will bless us with a child, for now the ttc journey is over for us, I'm sure we will have a different path in the future.

Thanks everyone for being here for us always!

God bless you all!

3 comments:

Alex said...

Oh Ana... my hear is breaking for you guys. Please know that you are in my prayers. I'm so sorry... ((hugs))

Virgie said...

Oh sweetie I'm so sorry!! I don't know what to say...Sometimes life is so unfair. I hope you are able to find some peace and that you don't need to have surgery. I'll be keeping you and your hubby in my prayers. I'm sorry.

Leslie said...

Ana, I am so so sorry that you are going through this. I am here for you if you need anything. I will continue to pray for you and your family.

-Leslie