We had our 2nd u/s today, this time my Dr was there. He is such an optimistic guy, I love him!
On our last appointment the nurse that did the u/s told us what she thought was the sac but she wasn't sure. Well today we confirmed it, we saw the sac measuring at 5 weeks when I'm at 6. 2 weeks, and the sac is empty.
The baby implanted in the lower part of my uterus, near to the cervix, so even if everything was right I would have been at high risk.
There is no signs of blood or any signs that I will m/c soon. He said to come back next Tuesday and if no baby we can schedule a D&C or take some meds. I really want my body to do it naturally, so we have decided to wait until 9 weeks before doing anything, he agreed unless I develop an infection. He will monitor me once a week for now.
He said we have a 20% chance of a viable pregnancy, but being there before I know how things go. I have accepted Gods decision and I'm OK, I rather have this happen now than later in the pregnancy.
I'm glad its not an ectopic pregnancy, now I hope I can avoid surgery and that my body does it naturally.
We don't know how much the sac grew from last time since last u/s it wasn't measured, we can see its bigger but too small for the time I have and empty.
We will be having a chromosomal testing, he gave us the scripts, we might go over the weekend. He said that is the only thing he hasn't tested and he want that done before we move on. I welcome all testing, the more the better. It will take at least 3 weeks for him to the get the results.
I feel fine, it amazes me the strength I have. Having God by our side definitely makes things easier, we trust him and in anything he decides for us.
God bless you all!!
Anthony is 14. Ashley is 11.
5 years ago



1 comment:
Still praying for you. Miscarriage is so tough--and going through it 3 times...my heart just breaks for you both. I'm so glad your doctor is doing testing--I hope you get the answers you need--or a miracle and no need for chromosomal testing! Love you girl!
Post a Comment