Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

A weekend with GOD....

I have been such a bad blogger... but I have been working so hard that I haven't even had time to breath!

About two weeks ago I went to a retreat, I was looking for some peace and finding myself, even though I was not sure of going. To my surprise it was very different from what I expected, I thought I was going to be praying all weekend and maybe even bored. Well... I had a lot of time to myself, to think about my life, of what I want, and to thank God for all that he has given me. I met wonderful people, they make me realize how fortunate I am for what I have.

I had a special moment I would like to share... but first, a week before going I had an MRI (brain) done and they found some white spots, but my neurologist appt wanst until the week later. Well most of the time at the retreat I kept praying for my health. For God to heal me, my endo, whatever is making us m/c, from the white spots, and all other recent illness.

On Sunday morning, they let us pick where we wanted to sit (before we had assigned seats). There was a poster board face down for each of us, so we prayed that God will give us a message. Mine said: "I have seen your tears, I have heard your prayers, I give you your health", all I can say is that I couldn't stop crying, I definitely felt the presence of God and I felt so much peace.

My MRI results came back normal, looks like I was just born with it, they will keep checking me every 6 months.

I feel it in my heart that God has heeled me. Im sure we will be blessed soon.

1 comment:

K said...

I am soooo glad that the MRI came back normal and I am so touched by your retreat experience. I believe God has heard you and will continue to bless your marriage and will give you a baby.