Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 9, 2009

And 2009 begins....

We are starting 2009 with a great attitude, we just feel this will be OUR year!

New Years Resolution!

1) Loose 15 lbs!! Im getting there, I have lost half!

2)We are leaving at our parents house and slowly starting to pay all our credit cards, student loans, and debts... we are hoping that by mid 2010 we will only owe our house mortgage, we will see!!

3) We are planning a trip to Italy and Germany in the Summer... we hope we can make it!

4) We are planning on doing IVF during 2009!

5) We will not be missing a Sunday mass and we will try to go during the week to mass once!

6) Jorge will do the Emaus retreat, same one that I did last year.

7) Pass the CPA exam!

That is all I can remember!! But Im sure Im missing a couple of things!

No comments: