I'm definitely feeling her more and more!! She moves mostly at night from 9 to 11pm! She also moves around 930-1030am while I'm driving and getting to work. I feel her all day but its more sporadic... she kicks me soo low sometimes that I feel like she is getting out!!
Daddy is feeling her too, sometimes he even gets scared of how hard she kicks!! My parents and brothers and mostly everyone that wants to feel her can feel her!! This is by far the best experience in my life!
We did our registry on July 4th, finally!! WOW I cant believe all the stuff you need!! We also bought our infant car seat, we got a great deal on it and a free extra base! Still looking for a new house to move, but not luck on that department yet.
I'm having terrible constipation, nothing seems to work! Metamucil no longer works, I'm now taking Colace pills and so far NOTHING! I bought some prune juice and prunes yesterday and I'm snacking raisins. Hoping it works!!!! Another problem is my contacts... I need to take them out every day as soon as I'm home from walking.. my eyes hurt! I used to be able to be on them for 2 weeks straight without any problems!
Starting the week of July5th, I'm walking 4 times a week for 45 minutes with my aunt, Jorge is supposed to join us this week, we will see! I'm definitely growing, I'm big enough now that everyone knows I'm pregnant :)
Here are the belly pics for this week! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment