Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

23 weeks update!!

After the scare from last week with the Braxton Hicks, this week was much better. I do get them once in a while specially at night, but I think its normal.

I'm still having trouble with being soo constipated, maybe that also causes the BH... don't know.

I started packing some of my stuff, even though we don't know yet where we are moving. They didn't accept our offer to the house we wanted, so we are back to square one. We are also looking for 2 bedroom apartments in case we cant find a house to move in with my parents. We have to be out by August 15th. We will be much much tighter if we move on our own, but we might have no other choice.

Arella is moving a lot, I love feeling her!! Even with that it is still unreal sometimes, we waited and prayed so long for this, that I still cant believe this is really happening to us.

Today is my fetal echo cardiogram at 230, I cant wait for it to be over and go home with great news!! I'm leaving it to God, and hoping our little princess is just perfect! Maybe a little stubborn though... :)

I'm growing by the minute, here are my belly pics!!!

23 weeks

23 weeks

23 weeks

No comments: