Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

22 weeks update!!!!

A little late again!!! This was an eventful week, so here is the update!

The good things: Arella moves a lot, I feel her all day!! I can feel a kick and a punch at the same time!! My belly is growing by the minute, and now everyone notices I'm pregnant!

The not so good things: First my lower back is killing me! I have a lot of pain, specially when I lay in bed and try to stand up! I have been having prenatal massages and it helps but just for that day. I also bought a maternity belt specially for when i walk, but I haven't use it yet. Constipation is horrible as well... I take Colace every day and prunes, and I still have lots of trouble. And I started having some braxton hicks and pressure down there as well, story to follow.

On Monday July 19th, I had a lot of tightness and pressure down there in the afternoon. When I got home from work I went to the park to walk thinking that it will help, WRONG! It made it worse. Got home, took a shower and went to sleep, next day I woke up feeling MUCH better! So I went to work, that afternoon I started feeling some pressure again and my belly was so tight, but I wasn't sure what this was all about. Those two days I was trying to find a house to move in so I guess the stress caught up and made that "pressure" worst. Next day, on Wed, I called the Dr just to make sure everything was fine, and they made me go in. They did an u/s and my cervix measured 3, amniotic fluid was perfect, bp was 111/74, everything was fine. He did say he didn't want me driving for 2 days and to try to be home as much as possible. He believes the stress, driving, working and packing was too much, he said I over did it. He told me that every time I feel like that, I need to lay down and relax, so I'm following his orders :) Arella still needs to cook much longer!

All in all everything is great! I have been adding and taking out things from my registry EVERY day!

I hope we can find a house soon too, so please say some prayers!!

And here are my 22 weeks belly pics!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: