Pregnancy is going great, Arella moves a lot and I'm soo thankful for that!!
I'm walking 3 to 4 times a week for about 45 minutes and that is going great, but I get home and pass out soo quickly!!
I'm still having lots of back pain specially when i lay down in bed, I had a prenatal massage this weekend but the lady was so afraid to do that she barely put pressure, so it did NOTHING!
I guess the worst part for now, its constipation! I'm having such a hard time with this! I'm eating prunes, lots of fruits, water and taking colace, it helps but it is still not normal...
I bought a couple of things for the nursery this week! Mainly the bedding and some accessories, we will be buying the crib this weekend coming up! Here are some pics of my favorite things :)
Bedding:

Lamp

Dollhouse Bookcase

And here are the belly pics for week 21! I'm getting big but no complains here! :)





1 comment:
Precious belly pics! And I love the dollhouse bookshelf!
Post a Comment