Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

18 and 19 wk update!

Sorry I couldn't post before, I got back home on Sunday and its has been non stop since I got home!

I guess I will put up the highlights of this past 2 weeks!!

I'm feeling much better, I'm very hungry all the time and I'm able to eat everything!! I'm feeling Arella move A LOT, she is a very active baby :)

June 23: My best friend felt her kick, VERY hard! She couldn't believe she could feel her that much, she didn't remember that with her daughter!

June 26: Was the first time Daddy felt her kick! He had felt some flutters, but not an actual kick! It scared him though, he jumped :)

June 27: Was the first time Grandma Ana felt her too.

June 29: Alejandro, my 11 yr old brother felt her too.

My belly has definitely grown and I love it!!! I cant believe we are 20 weeks today, half way through!!

My trip to Ecuador went great! I stayed at my best friends house, and OMG her little girl (8 months) is just too cute! Most of the time I spend playing with her and of course EATING! I ate soo much that I was soo scared to weight myself!

We went to the beach 2 days too, it was on the low 70s.. so it was more like relaxing there and eating.. I saw most of my friends too and we had a great time.

My baby shower was on June 24th, about 35 people showed up! A lot of people cancelled the same day, but my best friends were all there. We had a great time, they all keep telling me how small I was, what a compliment! The next day my belly popped! I'm so thankful to my best friend and her mom, I know it was a great effort from them, I love them :)

I came back on Sunday, we went through Hurricane Alex! So we didn't have a nice flight at all.. I couldn't go to the bathroom for 2 hrs and felt like I was dying! On Monday I woke up with a sore throat and nose bleeds, and then when I would cough blood will come out, so I went to the Dr. Apparently it was just coming from my nose, I had no temperature and my throat didn't look too bad, so they told me to drink fluids, rest and have Tylenol if needed. I'm feeling perfect now. I gained 2 lbs in Ecuador, for a total of 7.5 in the whole pregnancy, not too bad.

I'm starting dance classes today, to do some cardio, I feel SOOO lazy but I know I need to exercise!

Next appointment will be on Thursday July 8th with the OB and then u/s on Friday July 9th, to measure her again since we couldn't last appointment.

All in all we are doing great! I'm doing my registry this weekend and trying to find a bedding set and crib that I like! We still looking for a house to rent, I live at my parents, they rent, but we are trying to find a bigger house so that I can have a room for Arella, so far its being VERY hard! So hopefully we will in the next few weeks!!

I will post the baby shower pics later, but for now here are the belly pics! :)

18 weeks

18 weeks

18 weeks with Jorge

18 weeks

19 weeks

19 weeks

19 weeks

2 comments:

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

This is so great, Ana - I'm so happy for you! You look fantastic, and what a story to tell Arella about her first trip to Ecuador!

Mattie said...

I'm so glad everything is going well! By the way, you are beautiful!