Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Anatomy Scan and a spoiled little baby!

Scan went great, but I have a spoiled little princess! YEP, ITS CONFIRMED ITS 100% GIRL!!!

She was sleeping most of the time, even though we did MANY things to wake her up! Including coughing, moving my belly, going to the bathroom several times... u/s was more than 1 hr and we still need to go back. BTW, as soon as I got home she started moving A LOT :)

First, the tech was HORRIBLE! She is new, and last time at our 12wk u/s she had a very hard time measuring the fluid and finding the nasal bone, her supervisor had to come in and she found it in seconds. This time my u/s started at 4:30 and by that time just the Dr was there. After 45 minutes and very few measurements he came in and measured her heart and head. She was head down so he had to use a transvaginal u/s for that. He said everything looked great but since it was too late he wanted us to go back in 3 weeks for another u/s, he wants to measure again everything else besides the head and heart which is what he measured. Apparently this tech is still learning. She confirmed she is a girl and then I asked him again and he looked, and yes 100% girl again, so now I can shop without worries :)

He said my first screening was perfect, I got the best results you could get and we have a very healthy little lady. She measured at 18w1d according to the tech which was 1 day ahead, but I guess we will know better next u/s and also we will find out much she weights.

The pics I got sucked! So I'm just including the best 2, this tech was really horrible on that! I'm making an early appointment next time so that hopefully she is not there!

I'm going to Ecuador for 10 days tonight!! I will try to update from there, if not when I get back!!! Thanks to all your prayers, our little girl is growing healthy and strong :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Corn said...

GREAT news a healthy little girl!! YAY!!! Stinks on the tech though ughh I would reqiest for her not to do it next time ;) have a great trip!!