The Dr came in, he recommended fybercon for constipation, more water for the headaches and some lower back exercises for the back pain I have been having. He also said I NEED TO EXERCISE! aahhhh... I have been soo lazy! He said you are past your 4 month mark its time to exercise! He recommended walking, swimming, yoga, pilates, spinning, or any other cardio that is not too strong. So I will be starting to exercise TODAY! It will be most likely walking since I'm going to Ecuador next week, so I will plan an exercise routine when I'm back!.
He also touched my uterus and said that the baby is on the position she should be and growing perfectly! We also got the results from my second part of the screening and we have a healthy baby! We couldn't thank God enough! I didn't get the numbers since this was a different Dr, but I will ask them to my other Dr on my next appointment.
Update from my 16th week which I can't believe is over!!! I'm definitely more hungry, but I'm still have a hard time eating chicken and fish. I'm much more constipated and have a lot more back pain specially when I wake up, even though I'm using a pillow between my legs. I'm hoping the exercises will help. I'm also having a lot more headaches, especially when I wake up. I'm changing my contacts more often and drinking more water hoping that it will help. Its not that bad, it goes away with a Tylenol and sometimes without it but its still bothersome.
I'm still waiting for my second trimester energy!! I have none!! I get home after work and all I want to do is SLEEP and EAT! I hope I get that energy sometime! I have so many things to do but no desire to do them, my to do list just keeps growing! Oh and the new thing is I'm walking up around 5am soo hungry and thirsty and having a hard time going back to sleep if I don't eat! I just drink water though, its too early to get up for something.
Next week is my anatomy scan!! On Wed June 18th at 3:45! I'm hoping they confirm its a girl and that everything looks perfect which is the most important part! Cant wait to know how much she weights, for some reason I have a feeling I'm having a BIG GIRL!
My belly is definitely growing.. I still don't look pregnant to everyone, but with certain clothes a lot of people are telling me I'm finally showing a bit! Here are the 16th week pics which I took yesterday!





2 comments:
glad you are doing so well. I use to set a couple saltine crackers on the night stand and when i would get that 4-5 in the morning intense hunger I would eat like 2-3 crackers and have a drink and that would help. And I wouldn't have to get up out of bed =-)
Kim
My advice as the back pain gets worse (mine started getting really bad around 22 weeks) - use a heating pad like there's no tomorrow. I use it here on bedrest, but just use it whenever you're on the couch, etc. It will keep those muscles back there looser.
You look great! :)
Post a Comment