Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

17 weeks update!!

I cant believe tomorrow we will be 18 weeks!!! And we will be having our anatomy scan at 4 pm!!!

I'm so excited to see our little girl tomorrow!! Find out how much she weights, and make sure she is 100% healthy!! And also to confirm she is 100% girl! Jorge has been having some nightmares that they tell us she is a boy! We would have loved a boy as well... its just that we are now set on a girl plus she has soo many clothes already!! We are just hoping for great news tomorrow!

Mostly this was a great week! I'm gaining my appetite back, and I'm able to eat everything, even chicken! Still not my favorite, but I can have it! My belly is growing slowly but I love it!

I guess the worst part is that I got a cold for the first time, UGHH I feel horrible! The Dr said it was OK to have Tylenol Cold but I'm waiting on that. For now I'm having regular Tylenol, saline nasal spray, using a humidifier and drinking lots of fluids. If I don't feel better by tomorrow night I will take the Tylenol cold, just because we are flying to Ecuador on Thursday night.

The best part of the week.... I'M FINALLY FEELING HER!!!!!!!!!! First time was Sunday morning (June 13 for the record)!!! Its just flutters, but I can definitely tell its her!!! I have put up the Doppler when she is moving and her hb is up to 165bpm!!! I feel her more when I'm laying in bed and paying attention, but I feel her other times as well!! Cant wait for Jorge to feel her too!!!

Here are the belly pics for my 17th week!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Alex said...

Hooray!!! That's so exciting! You are really starting to pop out and look absolutely adorable!!! Hope everything continues to go smoothly!!!

Jennifer Terrero said...

I love that your feeling your baby girl move in your belly... best feeling!