Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

3D u/s and 15 weeks update!

We had a 3D u/s yesterday... my mom, MIL, aunt, and Jorge came with me. They were all very excited to see our little princess... I was still scared they will tell us it was a boy! I really didn't care of the gender, but after all they have given her and all the dresses we had bought I wanted to be sure we are still having a princess, and we are :)

I was 16 weeks yesterday, and the tech warned us that the baby at this point looks skinny so that we would be prepared... nope not our little girl! She is already chubby!! LOL!! The tech was saying... OMG look at the belly and those arms!! She is definitely eating VERY well! I'm glad she is because I have had a very hard time eating! She looks sooo cute, I cant wait to meet her, but I'm in no hurry, I want her to keep growing safe and healthy inside me :)

I'm still not feeling her, but I'm OK with that, the Dr told me it might until my 20th week that I may start feeling her, or even later. I'm hoping is soon, but I'm enjoying my pregnancy every day. It is so unreal sometimes, I thought so many times I might never experience this and here I am. The Doppler has been a saver... I use it 2-3 times a week, it definitely gives me a piece of mind.

I'm feeling much better! I still get nauseous every once in a while, but its minimal. I'm still having a hard time eating chicken, steak and I barely have any seafood. My craving so far its been a sushi roll with plantains and cream cheese, not much of a sushi though since that is all it has... rice, cream cheese and plantains! But I love it!!! I like ice cream once in a while too, and some times rice and beans with salsa from Pollo tropical! Oh and my favorites are still fruits!

I have my second b/w for the screening today, Drs appointment is on June 14th and anatomy scan is on June 16th, so this will be a VERY busy month!! I'm going to Ecuador from June 17th until the 27th! I'm soo excited!!!

I started wearing maternity pants yesterday, I bought 2 at H&M in Orlando, they are still big but my regular pants are too small... so I'm at that stage that nothing fits! But I'm not complaining! My belly is growing, I can definitely tell, but I'm small so a lot of people still cant tell I'm preggo unless they have known me for a while.

So here are the pics of my princess Arella, I have a video too but its 30 minutes long and I'm having a hard time putting it up, I will when I figure out how.

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

And my 15th week belly pics!

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

2 comments:

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

She is just truly, absolutely lovely. I am so happy for you both, Ana!

Don't worry about not feeling her yet at all. With Maddie, I didn't feel her at all until 16 weeks. My doctor told me that most women don't feel movement until 16 - 20 weeks, and no consistent movement until 24 weeks.

Jennifer Terrero said...

OMG I cant believe she has chunky arms already... ADORABLE!