Today has been a hard day, well since yesterday I guess. Jorge races horses, but for him its more than that, they are his pets, he loves them. Last year he sold 3, 1 died, and he stayed with his favorite, Tavata. He was planning on racing her this year and then sending her to the farm so that she could be a mommy. Last week she started feeling sick to her stomach... and things got worse. Today she passed away, Jorge is extremely sad and has been crying all morning. I don't know what to say and what to do, I don't know how to take his pain away. He had recently bought 2 new horses, but wont be here until May and June... I cant wait so that they can bring him some peace. Many people might not understand, but for him Tavata was so important in his life. Please pray that he gets closure and feel better soon.
On the other side, I think I have been googling too much... and I'm a nervous wreck! I cant wait for my appt on Thursday to confirm things are going in the right direction. I was 6w5d at my u/s and hb was 115, do you think is low?? I'm so scared about my appointment but I know I need to trust God, I know I shouldn't be feeling like this, my faith should be enough and that upsets me.
Thursday can come soon enough... and hoping my anxiety gets better soon, I know its not good for the baby.
I'm feeling fine... nauseous here and there... peeing constantly and sore bbs.
Please pray for us, for Jorge to feel better and for a strong hb and great appt on Thursday!
Anthony is 14. Ashley is 11.
4 years ago



4 comments:
just wanted to let you know Ashley's heart rate was low like that too that early on. Then a few weeks later it was in the 160's. It starts out very slow and then speeds up.
Kim
That early on anything above 100 is considered fine. It starts out slow and works its way up. I was actually pretty shocked you seen and heard it so early on, so that is def a good sign!
Praying for you, Jorge, and your little one!
Ana - I think the hb sounds great. I know everyone else agreed, but figured I'd also throw in my two cents. It starts off pretty low, then gets up into the higher numbers around week 8 or so, I think. I bet there will be a HUGE difference in a few weeks.
Post a Comment