Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

We have a HB! Praise God!!

I'm still in shock!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe we saw and heard the heartbeat!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soo in love with my little miracle!!!!!!!!!! Dr said baby implanted in the right place, no blood, everything is perfect!

I'm measuring a day ahead according to my ovulation, 6w5d... and we are keeping my due date of November 17 for now, since is just a 2 day difference.

I have another u/s next week on Thursday, and I will have my intralipids infusion that day as well... after that we graduate from the RE and move on to the OBGYN!

My first OB appt is on April 19th!

All I can say is that God works miracle, and mine is growing perfectly. I cant thank God enough, we cant be happier... here is to a happy healthy 8 months to go!!!!

Here are some pics!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the hb!

Photobucket

Keep those prayers coming! :)

9 comments:

Alex said...

Oh Ana!!! I'm SO happy for you guys! Have you ever read the book "Sarah: The Women of Genesis Series" By Orson Scott Card? I just finished it last night and it reminded me that with God all things are possible. It's about Sarah and Abraham and how she conceived Issac when she was super old after being barren all her life. Anyway, I'm so happy you got your miracle and that everything is going so well! I'll keep praying for you guys!

Kimberly said...

I am soooooo thrilled for you guys!!! I was thinking about you all morning! What a wonderful day. Go out and celebrate!

KIM said...

YEA!!! I am SO happy for you!! How awesome to hear that little heartbeat!! Praying for the best 8 months!!

K said...

CONGRATULATIONS Ana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't be any happier for you guys! God Bless!

Laura said...

Yay! I am so excited to see this post!

Elsie Hall said...

THRILLED!!! Words can't even describe how happy I am for you right now, Ana! :-)

Corn said...

Awwww FANTASTIC news!!! SOO SOO Happy for you guys!! ;) Truly a miracle...happy and healthy 8 months!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEE

ajbmossman said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you!!!!

ajbmossman said...

CONGRATS ANA!!! I am sooo happy for you, you will be a wonderful momma!!