U/S went great!! Our little peanut measured 7w5d and 7w6d depending on how she measured him. Baby grew exactly what he was supposed to, and it matches with my ovulation, so it couldn't have gone better!!! She is not changing my due date yet, she said the OB will be the one determining that. For now is Nov 17th.
HB was perfect at 154bpm!! I was so scared since it was so low last week, but everyone was right, they start out low! So we have a strong little miracle!
My Dr was not there, so I'm having another U/S next week with him, and I will graduate!! They will give me a DVD also! I'm so excited!!
I had my intralipids infusion done as well... and the next one is on May 5th, the nurse said the Dr might want to skip it, but I think I will ask him for it for a piece of mind. We will see.
Next appt is next Thursday with the RE at 12:45 and then on April 19th (Tuesday) at 2:45 with the OB.
Everything is going great, I cant ask for more! Just keep praying please!!
Thanks God for this miracle! We couldn't be happier!!!



3 comments:
What a beautiful little one!! Congrats, Ana! I just knew the heartbeat would take off! Just think - at 9 weeks, he/she will look like a little teddy bear! Can't wait!
HOORAY!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!! :)
That is awesome news!! Congrats again!!
Post a Comment