Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

HB on the doppler finally!


I turned 11 weeks yesterday!

So yesterday I was playing around with the doppler... I hadn't used it since Monday when I wasn't sure if it was the baby. I realized I might had heard the baby but actually record my hb... since I took my pulse and it was the same.

So yesterday it took me a good 10 minutes before I found the baby, I found mine right away so now I know where it is... and heard it for a LONG time! just to get familiar with the sound... and then I found my LITTLE BABY!!!!!!! Very close to mine and I got to record it!! It was saying 145 to 170 so I know it was the baby!

It was hard to keep it for a long time, baby kept moving around! But I got a good sample, hopefully you can hear it!! Let me know what you think!

Oh and my friend, she ask her DH and he said this was definitely the baby!

http://www.divshare.com/download/11211519-a0c


5 comments:

Alex said...

Absolutely amazing!!! Isn't it just music to your ears? :)

K said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy Definitely baby!!!!!!! Congrats Ana!

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

Don't you just wish you could make that into a ringtone for your cell? Beautiful!

Ana F said...

Thanks ladies! Definitely the best sound in the world :)
Ade, maybe Im psycho but it is my ringtone :) I recorded it with the phone and that lets me use it as a ringtone! My DH thinks Im crazy thought!

Elsie Hall said...

Oh yeah...definitely the baby. I had a doppler too, so I am well-acquainted with the sound...Yay!