From 10w0d until 10w2d I felt like crap! On my bday I got the worst gastritis, OMG I looked 9 months preggo and I was hurting soo much!! The day after nausea was intense, but nothing like Friday when for the first time I threw up A LOT, this was at night. The day after, 10w3d, was better, still nauseous but nothing too intense. On Sunday and Monday I was feeling perfect! My bbs were not tender anymore, I woke up twice to pee instead of 3 times, nausea was gone! Actually on Monday (10w5d) I was extremely hungry during the day, nothing will fill me up! I was eating every half hour!! At night I got the worst migraine and went to sleep at 9pm until 8am the next day! I think because I panicked my symptoms were going away!
Today, 10w6d, I'm not as nauseous as before, but the nausea came back. I'm hungry but nothing like yesterday, and I feel SUPER tired! We will see how the rest of the day goes, but I think my nausea is back!
Oh and I tried to use the Doppler yesterday, I really think I picked up the baby's hb... it was ranging from 135 to 160... but after many comments I'm not sure if I really did. I know it is still early so I'm not too stressed about it! I will give it a try during the weekend again!
I'm going to Ocala this weekend with Jorge, to visit his horses! He is very excited and I'm too since I get to change airs!
Yesterday we bought a new car! Well, DH leased a new car!! An Audi A6, he is sooo excited!! I wanted an A4 for the payment, but he really wanted this car and it will have more space for the baby. I think this will be the last time for a while, that he will be able to get a new car like this since I'm sure baby's expenses will increase in the next few years, specially when daycare time comes in! So I'm letting him enjoy his new toy!
Next appointment is on May 6th, cant wait!!!!
And a baby bump, still little!
10 weeks

10.5 weeks



2 comments:
130 - 160 sure sounds like a fetal heartbeat! It's pretty hard through the end of the first trimester to get via Doppler reliably, but it's definitely possible.
Love the bump!! :)
Awwww, look at you just cruising right along!!! You're almost out of your 1st trimester Ana!!! I'm so excited for you, I know I keep saying that in every post but I really am!!! Keep posting, I love reading about your journey to mommyhood! :)
Post a Comment