Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Last RE appt today...

I'm having my last RE appointment today, this one is with the Dr and not with the nurse. Hopefully we will graduate today!

I have been so confident and positive about everything, I had promised God that last appointment and I was doing a great job. Then yesterday I felt great all day, and I started to panic a bit. Then I had horrible dreams at night and woke up super anxious!! I have been soo nauseous all morning, not sure if from the pregnancy or from how nervous I am, 1245 can come fast enough.

My parents are coming with me too, I think that worries me a lot since they are super excited, so I don't want any bad news while they are there. Jorge is getting more excited every day, I think that scares me too, I don't think he could handle any bad news. I feel horrible feeling this way, I had promise it to God and I'm not doing the best job, I'm a ball of nerves today.

Appointment is at 12:45 eastern time, please keep us in your prayers. I think everything will be just fine, I just need to stop being a worrywart.

Thanks! I will post as soon as I'm back!

1 comment:

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

It is SUCH a relief when you graduate from the RE! I love my RE and miss him, but it feels so right to be going on to the next stage!

Hoping and hoping for you!