Things have been going pretty well... I get nauseous in the morning, sometimes when I eat too much or when I'm hungry... it comes and goes... I get sore bbs very often too, but they also come and go. No constipation this time!!! I'm either hungry or full and it varies per day, today I'm feeling pretty well... hungry and tired, but no much nausea.
I have been pretty calm, no stress since the last time I lost all my symptoms... but now I'm getting SUPER anxious!! I have never seen a HB before!!! I'm just praying hard and having faith that tomorrow will be THE DAY!!!
Our appointment is at 9am eastern time, so please keep us in your prayers!! I'm either 6w4d (according to my O date) or 7weeks according to LMP. I guess that is something that we will figure out tomorrow as well.
Jorge is very confident that everything will be perfect, I need to keep my faith and trust God that he gave us this miracle to stay!! This pregnancy is a miracle, so I'm sure is our gift for all the time we have waited for this!
I will post tomorrow as soon as I'm at work! Prayers please! :)
Anthony is 14. Ashley is 11.
4 years ago



2 comments:
So excited to hear about your little bean!!! Praying you see a little heartbeat tomorrow!!! :)
Praying for you! So excited that you will see a HB tomorrow!
Post a Comment