Let me start by saying I have been ttcing for about 3 years. The Dr had told us that we had a low chance of conceiving on our own, specially due to my immune problems.
We have done many cycles with meds, fertility treatments, which have results in 3 pregnancies ended in m/c. Even though my Dr didn't want to do IVF, I made an appointment for March 11 to discuss and see if I could convince him to do it in June.
We wanted to wait until June at least since we had a couple of trips planned. A Spain trip in April, a Mexico trip in May and a Ecuador trip in June.
I had decided to stop ttcing and focus on loosing weight and exercising. I was playing tennis 2-3 times a week, doing powerplate (extreme exercise) and dieting. I had actually lost 6 lbs!
I was focused on interviewing and finding a new job too (which I never found), and planning my upcoming trips.
So on the morning of March 11... I was super hungry and my temp this morning was very high. I went to my fertilityfriend to see how many DPO I was and when I got AF since I knew those were questions the RE was going to ask at my noon appointment that day.
I realized I was 12 DPO and found 1 test at home, I was so sure I was not pregnant, it was basically impossible... but then is when you realize that God works miracles and that those happen in his time and not in ours.
First one was that day at 12 DPO and second one was at 14 DPO. I had never gotten so dark BFP's so early.
So I went in to the RE office, and had a beta drawn... first they did the stat to make sure I was pregnant, and sure enough it came back positive. Jorge and I were on disbelief..
Dr E prescribed some prenatals (since I was not taking any), progesterone and baby aspirin. And of course I had the intralipids infusion done that day as well.
We are taking it one day at a time, but we cant be more grateful to God and this miracle growing inside of me. I just cant thank him enough. :)
So far, everything is going well... the following have been my betas:
12 DPO - 46
16 DPO - 461
18 DPO - 1366
So they have more than doubled, which has never happened before, so we are cautiously optimistic. My due date according to my ovulation is November 20 but according to my LMP is November 17, which most likely is the one they will use.
Our u/s is scheduled for March 31st and our next intralipids infusion for April 8th.
All I can say is that miracles do happen when you believe in God, I have a proof of that growing inside of me :)
Thanks for all your prayers! And Praise God!




8 comments:
I just couldn't be more thrilled for you guys!
Kim
congratulations!!!! I am SO excited for you... such awesome news to hear!!!
God does work Miracles, Ana!! I will be praying day and night for you, Jorge, and your LO!
I was waiting for this post! SO happy for you and blessed by how you give God the glory for this miracle!
You deserve this and more... Congrats Mommy!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so thrilled for you and Jorge. I will continue to pray for you and the baby and make sure everything goes smoothly from this point on. Lord knows you have waited patiently for so many years, having been through so many losses, and having felt defeated with your last diagnosis. God was waiting for his perfect time. May you continue to be blessed with a wonderful and safe pregnancy...and can you imagine if there are twins in there naturally LOL That would totally be defying all the odds.
Those are higher betas than I had with Jocelyn! I'm praying faithfully for you and was thrilled to hear the news!!!
OMG....I TOTALLY got chills reading this, so glad I checked your blog!! ;) CONgrats and will keep sending prayers for your healthy little bean :) Awww sooo excited for you guys!!!!
Post a Comment