Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

5th Anniversary!!

On March 19, 2005 we got married!!!!!!!!! I cant believe its been 5 yrs already!! WOW how time flies!! And in Dec it will be 10 yrs since we started dating!!!

Before we had agreed that we wanted to go to Europe (debating between Spain and London) for our anniversary, so we were just buying each other a little something. But God gave us the best present in the world, a little baby on the way!! So that totally changed plans! We decided our trip was cancelled, and we will be getting a gift just not something too expensive, since its time to save for the LO!

Jorge gave me a beautiful necklace and earrings, and a BEAUTIFUL flower bucket! I gave him a sports watch and a wall art with our pictures. We went to have dinner to the Melting Pot with my parents, brother, aunt, uncle, cousin and some friends. We had a great time, and it was YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a picture of the wall art:

5yr anniversary collage


AFM, I'm feeling pretty good... I'm 6 weeks today from LMP... I was having VERY sore bbs... but now they are not that intense anymore.. just on and off. I have been having some cramping also, but no spotting. For the last 2 weeks I couldn't eat much, I would get full sooo easy and take hours to digest. Starting today I'm super hungry... hoping that this is just changes in symptoms... and that things are going very well. I'm leaving it to God, I have my faith that everything will be just fine. Keep the prayers please!

No comments: