First, Thanks for all the responses!! They really helped!! And Alex thanks for the info on the insurance, that is great news!
Today I had the second interview at with the prospective job.... I think it went well... but you know that with those things you never know. So some of the decisions are made:
1) We are going to the RE next week, we have a follow up appt on Thursday. If he suggest one more Femara cycle we will go for it right away, if he suggests IVF, we will wait.
2) I'm definitely going to Europe on April, if I dont get preggo in the March cycle (assuming we do the Femara cycle), so if I get an offer I will let them know that we have that trip planned.
3) I will take the offer, if it is good money/benefits and they agree on my vacation. If I'm not convinced with the offer, I will bring it to my current job and see if they can match it , if not then I'm leaving.
4) The Mexico trip for DH's bday we will do it on Memorial weekend, so that if I cant take much time off, we will go at least those 3-4 days...
5) I guess the only thing we don't know... is about IVF. If I don't get the job, we are going to do it after the April/Europe trip. If I do get the job, then its on hold until I feel comfortable of asking some days off.
I think a lot will depend on whether or not I get an offer... and if I take the job. They promised to give me an answer next week! So please pray that whatever happens is the best for us, and help us make the best decisions!
Oh, and we are going to Orlando today, and to Ocala on Sunday, Jorge has some business meetings in Ocala on Sunday so we are taking advantage of that and going to Orlando before! He booked the hotel, and its a surprise! I Cant wait!! We leave tonight!!!
Anthony is 14. Ashley is 11.
4 years ago



2 comments:
Good Luck!!!
Have fun on all your trips! Glad to see possible progress is being made on the job hunt!
Post a Comment