Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

Symptoms...

I wanted to share and document my symptoms for my past 2 weeks! Even though I Oed late in my cycle, I'm going by my LMP, since that is what the RE using for now. So here it goes!

4 weeks - 4w6d: Gassy, getting full very quickly, and sore bbs

5 weeks - 5w3: VERY sore bbs, getting full very quickly, barely hungry, and peeing constantly.

5w4d: bbs very sore, but not getting full anymore, I was very hungry!

5w5d and 5w6d: bbs stopped being sore... not even when I touched them! very hungry and not full at all. Peeing constantly.

6w: bbs feel deflated, and not sore at all! I got very scared, I was also very hungry, and not feeling pregnant.

6w1: started feeling nauseous, getting full very quickly, hungry but not wanting to eat, crampy, and sleepy but stressed to be able to sleep. First craving: French fries with lemon and salt!

6w2 (today): m/s started! I threw up for the first time. I'm super nauseous, barely made it work today. I think milk is the worst now, but I really want chocolate milk but makes me feel nauseous afterwards. Woke up because my brother had a strong cologne! Feeling crampy and very tired, oh and my sore bbs are back!! They hurt a lot! :)

This weekend is the Ericsson Open (Tennis), we are going tomorrow I'm so excited! Then resting the rest of the weekend. My parents are leaving to Ecuador today for 10 days, and I will miss them VERY much!!!!

Wednesday is my appt with the RE... hopefully we have a strong heartbeat!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww m/s I always looked at it as a sign things are going well. :)

KIM said...

Sorry you are feeling sick but those are great symptoms!! I am so happy for you - can't wait to hear about your appointment!!