Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

36 weeks update!!

One more week and we are full term!!! WOW time is flying!! I'm glad I'm getting more accomplished!!! I finished the nursery this week!! I just have some papers to fill out, install the car seat and finish my bag, but mostly everything is done!

Constipation was back this week... UGH!!! I'm waking up to the bathroom every two hours, sleeping is very uncomfortable too, but I manage to sleep all night. I need to take a nap every day! Thank God I'm working from home, I feel exhausted!! I want to work until the last minute, but I'm thinking that next Friday the 5th I might just stop. For the last 2 weeks I have been sleeping in Jorge's t-shirts! My pjs don't fit anymore, well my pants do but not the shirts. I'm getting soo big!! Everyone keeps asking me when are you going to pop! My belly is so round and pointy that everyone keeps asking if I'm having a boy! Its just Arella's position, I'm glad we were able to confirm so many times she was a girl, I would probably be having a heart attack by now with so many people telling me its a boy!!

I had my weekly appointment... Everything went great, HB was great and he said from the Doppler he could tell I have great amniotic fluid! BP was 110/80, no protein in the urine, belly measured fine, he said I dropped too! My strep B was negative too!!

He checked me too, I'm not dilated, but starting to efface and my cervix is very soft, she is very low too. He thinks she will come in 2 weeks max 3... beginning of November... we will see if her plans are the same :) If she is still on the 75-80% like she has been, he will induce me at 39 weeks, he says I'm small so he doesn't want me to have a 8-9lb baby. He is out of town from Nov 2-7th.. and he is on call on the 1st and on the 9th... so I'm hoping she is born on the 1st or after the 8th when he is back! Of course that is what I WANT, not what she wants LOL... I'm happy with her in my belly as long as she wants, I'm enjoying my pregnancy so much, that I'm sad that is ending! Love feeling her!!

I also had an u/s at 36.5 and Ms Arella weights approximately 7.5 lbs! She is on the 80% !!! She is a big lady!!! They estimate her to be up to 9 if I get to 40 weeks!! I'm glad is just an estimate, and I'm hoping she is born on the 7lb range!!!

From the u/s I think she really looks like her daddy, at least her mouth and feet!! We will see!! She had her foot in her mouth!! I guess that is why I feel her movement so much!!! She was swallowing amniotic fluid the whole time too, never stopped! I think she is sunny side up, because we were able to see her face and also because of her movements, I will ask the Dr on my next appointment.

I think she is soo cute!! We finally saw her face!!! and she was swallowing the whole time!! I'm in love with my little girl :)

She moves like crazy!! I don't know how she can still move soo much!! I might need plastic surgery in my belly buttom, I'm not sure if its her foot, elbow, hand or something but OMG my belly buttom is going to explode!! LOL... I feel her all day, which I'm glad since I'm never worried, but I'm really hoping she is not that hyper when she is born!!!

Next appointment, October 28th at 2:15 with Dr P!

Here is the video

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YKP4i5G6r0

Here are the pics for this week!!

Ultrasound

36.5 wks u/s

36.5 wks u/s

Belly pics

36 weeks

36 weeks

Nursery

cuarto arellita

cuarto arellita


1 comment:

Kimberly said...

So happy for you! soon you will have your little dream in your arms!

Kim