And I'm trying to buy last minute things for Arella... the nursery is not done yet, I haven't packed the bag, installed the carseat, interview with the pediatrician... so I still have some things to do. Not to mention I have to fill up some paperwork for my short term disability, to get 3 months off not paying the student loan, fill up her book, etc...
I'm going now weekly!! I cant believe it!! We are on the home stretch!!! I have gained 24 lbs... Im soo hungry this last days! HB was great, baby Arella moves a lot even though she is cramped in there!! Dr believes she is over 6lbs already. BP was 111/71 which was great, no protein in the urine, belly measured 35, she is head down, VERY low but not dilated. I had my strep b today as well. I saw another Dr today, didn't like her too much so I'm hoping I don't get her! She was on a rush... barely answered my questions.
She said she doesn't think she will come before 37 weeks, but no guarantees. I was telling her that my husband was out of town until Sunday. I'm not ready, so I'm ok with her staying longer :)
I'm feeling good, barely sleeping, with reflux, tired, and with a heavy belly, but I LOVE IT! I'm enjoying my pregnancy every day.
Everything is going great... I cant complain, after years of secondary infertility, multiple miscarriages and many disappointments, God had grant us with the best pregnancy ever, I cant complain just thank him for this little miracle.
Dr said she dropped already... I do see my belly lower but was expecting it to be MUCH lower... here are the pics!! Everyone is already asking me if I'm almost done!! Apparently she is a big lady!



No comments:
Post a Comment