I have been having more contractions, from 10-20 minutes apart, they don't hurt though. But I do have a lot of pain in my back... if I walk too much I get this unbearable pain in my back, through my hips, I feel like if I have kidney pain!! I have been getting it more often... I was actually on bed during the weekend, since I didn't want a Halloween baby!! I was so scared it was the beginning of labor... I have been working this past 2 days as well... so now I'm ready to start walking again, not for her to come out, but more because I know is good for labor.
I have been having some mild cramping as well.. and since Monday Nov 1st... some stomach ache.. like if I ate something bad. I have these but I think they are unrelated to contractions, the pain I feel is more constant and the contractions come and go.
I had my 37th week appointment, and everything went great except for...
I guess mothers intuition sometimes is right! SHE IS SUNNY SIDE UP! i knew it!! he told me a couple of exercises, hoping it will work!! He says that most babies turn even during labor, so I'm praying that is my case!
Other than that... bp was 123/69, HB was 140, belly measured 38, up another lb... all good!
I'm 80% effaced and 0.5cm dilated!! Baby is in -1 station. I think is great for being 37 weeks and a first time mom! Hoping next week I will progress more!! I'm not ready to pop yet, of course if she wants to come she is more than welcome :) But I'm glad my body is doing something!
He said I could give birth tomorrow, or in 2 more weeks! He said if she is more than 8lbs it will be very hard for me to give birth vaginally because I have a narrow pelvis, so he will induce me on the 9th, which is a day before my 39th week. I really want to go in natural, but I also want my best chance to deliver vaginally, so I'm going to trust him :)
I got my flu shot today, I was debating on it... but he strongly suggested because he says she is getting it too.
Next appointment is on the 3rd, Wednesday, but with another Dr since he will be out of town until Sunday 7th...
Cant believe she can be here at any time!!
Please pray she turns, I have heard sunny side up HURTS!
And here are the belly pics!



1 comment:
Wow! Look at her! I was induced a week early with Riley too. easy peasy. :)
Post a Comment