Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

33 wks update and Drs appointment!

Pregnancy is going great and baby Arella is growing like crazy!!!

Sleeping is much more difficult now, since I either have reflux, need to wake up to go to the bathroom, and I cant find a comfortable position. But I'm still enjoying it!

Im getting more BH... sometimes even a little cramping... my belly gets soo hard at the end of the day!! So I'm taking it easy... working from home and waiting for Jorge to be back! YUP he went to HONG KONG and BEIJING! Not the best time of the year to do it, but no other choice! He will be back on the 17th of Oct and I cant wait... I will be starting my 36th week then!!

Had a Drs appointment on Friday Oct 1st. My belly measured 1 week ahead, and he said she was definitely lower. BP was great at 110/74 and HB was at 145. I gained 1 lb in the last 2 weeks which is good, for a total of 22 lbs. He did a cervical check also, he said no dilatation but she is VERY low, he could feel her head right away. Dr said he thinks when is time I will have a quick labor, I'm really hoping he is right!!!!!!!! He said no much driving and walking until Jorge is back, he wants to make sure she doesn't make her appearance until we are full term. So for now I'm working from home and taking it easy. Watch us being past due and induced!! LOL... he thinks I wont make it to 40 weeks but we will know better later on.

Next appointment is on Oct 13th but with a different Dr since he will be out of town... and then I start going every week!!!! I cant believe we are getting soo close!! I love being pregnant, even though I'm at uncomfortable stage, I still don't want it to be over!!! I love feeling her move and watching my belly, so I'm enjoying this last month!

Not yet ready with the nursery, I'm hoping by next week!! Also tomorrow, Oct 6th, I have the hospital tour which I'm going with my mom. I will start washing her clothes soon too, and packing our bag.

Here are the belly pics for week 33, which I took today! and I'm really 33wks and 6 days!! But I totally forgot to take one last week!

33 wks

33 wks

3 comments:

Mattie said...

You have the cutest belly!

Kimberly said...

looking good!

I'm going to go ahead and bet you have to be induced. lol Ash was so low my whole pregnancy and didn't dilate me at all. The dr. said I had a super cervix.

Jen said...

Still beautiful as always! Can't wait to see your beautiful little girl! So happy for you!
Jen