Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

34 weeks update !!!

Time is flying now!!!!!!!!!! Jorge is in Hong Kong and I cant wait for him to be back!! He will be back on the 17th... I'm hoping Arella will stay put at least until he is back. I really dont feel she will be in early though.

Im feeling great, my constipation is gone! And having more Braxton hicks.. but nothing to be concern. I do feel more tired and get exhausted after doing a few things, so Im not getting much accomplished.

I'm working from home and that is helping, but I need a nap every day and that makes me fall behind at work... I have to work during the weekend to catch up on what I didn't do during the week.

Here are the belly pics for the week! I'm getting bigger by the minute!! Arella is HUGE!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: