Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Graduated from the RE! Praise God!!!

The appointment went great!!!! Baby measures 9w0d which is 1 day off my LMP but 2 days ahead of my ovulation!!! HB was 172!!!! and OMG the baby was MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!! We are keeping the due date of Nov 17 for now.

My mom started crying immediately! I was shaking of how nervous I was!! The Dr was laughing... and put on the HB like 3 times for a long time, so that I could relax :)

We saw the arms and legs, and he also said the spine was great too! So we officially graduated from the RE!

I'm keeping the progesterone and baby aspirin until 12 weeks.. and he said no more intralipids infusion which makes me nervous, but I need to trust him!!!

Our first OB appointment is on Monday, which Im sure it will be b/w and paperwork. And then our next u/s will be at 12 weeks. I'm so excited and cant thanks God enough for this miracle!!

And now the best part, the picture!

Photobucket

Thanks for your continuous prayers!!

6 comments:

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

SO beautiful! I'm so happy for you, Ana!

I love the 9 week ultrasounds - they look like little teddy bears, and you just want to cuddle them! I'm so happy for you!

KIM said...

Ana - WONDERFUL news!!! So happy and excited for you... what a great heart rate!! Glad you got to see your baby moving around.. soon you will be feeling that movement. Now it's time to relax and just enjoy every second of this pregnancy!! :o)

Mattie said...

Yay! This is so great!

Jennifer Terrero said...

CONGRATS ANA!!!!!!!!! I couldn't be happier for you. You deserve this and much more! Welcome to Mommyhood... you are going to make a FABULOUS Mom!

Corn said...

AWWWW CONGRATS!!! The worry never goes away, but it is part of the terrority of being a MOther and you are one!! ;) WOO WOO

Unknown said...

Woo Hooo! I am so happy for you! You are well on your way now :)