Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

9 weeks

I guess I'm late again, since tomorrow I will be 10 weeks! But here is a recap of this week!

First, I had my first OB appointment yesterday... just b/w, urine sample, and going over my medical history. So here is basically what he said:

- I will be treated as a normal patient, but he will put in the chart high risk, in case I freak out and need more u/s or monitoring. He said I could come every 2 weeks if I wanted to until I feel more comfortable. For now since I will be having an u/s in 2 weeks, he is seeing me 2 weeks after that.

- I will stop progesterone at 12 weeks like Dr E said, but I will continue on baby aspirin until at least 20 wks, maybe even further.

- I can travel up to 24 weeks without a problem and cruise too.

- He said I could exercise but he would prefer just walking, he said it would stress me out too much and I agreed.

- He didn't use the Doppler at all since he said it was too early to hear the baby's hb, it will give me too much unnecessary stress. He said by 11-12 wks we might hear it, maybe even later since I have a tilted uterus.

- My sequential screening is set for May 6th at 3:30pm, he said that the Dr is great and if the baby cooperates maybe we can find out what we are having! I will be 12 weeks.

- My next Drs appointment is on May 14th at 11:45am.

It was basically a good appointment, disappointed that we didn't see our little miracle, but I knew it was a possibility since I had just had an u/s on Thursday. I have been feeling great since last Thursday... but yesterday, OMG I was feeling like crap! I was nauseous all day and my gastritis came back. Today I'm feeling better, but nauseous again. I'm happy if all this means miracle baby is growing strongly.

I took some pics on Sunday, I tend to get a VERY little belly at night but then I wake up with none... here are both pics to see what I'm taking about!

MORNING

9 weeks at morning

NIGHT

9 weeks at night

3 comments:

Alex said...

Oh Ana, I'm just soooo excited for you!!! Glad everything is going wonderfully! Love the cute bump, I can't wait to see more pics!

cheryllookingforward said...

Yeah for the night bump Ana!! I had that, too. You're going to be a beautiful pregnant lady!

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

I'm so glad you had a great appointment! The bump is adorable!