Things are going great, everyday that passes I'm feeling more confident that everything will be fine. I promised God last appointment that I will stop worrying if I had a good appointment, and I did, so I'm keeping my promise!
I have no bump yet, I will post a pic, but you wont see much! I found today the beginning of linea nigra! OMG I never thought it will be this early!!!!!!!!! It is still faint... but you can see it... just from my belly button down.
Symptoms... I'm peeing about 3-4 times at night... during the day is not that bad. I have NIGHT sickness instead of morning sickness! I get super nauseous at night.. I'm hungry but nothing sounds good at all... and I cant throw up... I just never can. I have throw up maybe twice... but I have a queasy feeling all night.... I'm hungry but full at the same time, so weird!
Mornings tend to be better... but I do get nauseous if I don't eat too quickly or if I eat too fast... I tend to get full very quickly. During the day I'm OK... usually snacking all day keeps me going. BBs are still very sore, specially in the mornings, or when I wake up to pee in the middle of the night. I love that I'm having symptoms!
The other night I went to Benihana, which I LOVE! And I just couldn't eat anything, besides the soup... it just didn't sound good at all even though I was starving! So looks like soups is the best thing for me now!!!
We will take another peak at our little miracle on Thursday and hopefully we will graduate from the RE and I will have my first OB appt on April 19th. Oh and my parents are going to this week's u/s! They are so excited!
Here is the video we took last week!
And a belly pic for those asking for it :)



2 comments:
I tell ya, I never get sick of hearing that wonderful sound! Even when its other people experiencing it. Its just wonderful! The sound of life beginning!
Kim
I wish I could make my little girl's heartbeat my ring tone on my cell phone somehow! :) This is just so very, very lovely!
I TOTALLY get the Benihana experience! We have a similar place nearby that I love, so we went when I was about 10 weeks pregnant... and I couldn't eat a thing! It's torture! I hope you get to feeling better soon, but I LOVE that you're having so many symptoms!
And yay for the next rounds of drugs!! :)
Post a Comment