Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

25 weeks update!

WOW less than 100 days to go!!! Time is flying but on the other hand it feels slow since I cant wait to meet my little princess!!

Arella moves A LOT! I feel her all day long! At night you can actually see from the outside how much she moves!! I'm growing like crazy too, I'm even getting questions like are you close to having your baby?? mmm just 6 months here!

I have been having lots of BH... my belly after 4pm gets EXTREMELY hard that is so uncomfortable... I need to lay down in bed to feel better... but when I get up it doesn't go away. I feel better in the mornings.

I have had added stress with the house issue too... basically I live with my parents, and they have been renting there for almost 8 years... and not that house is in foreclosure. And we got a notice last month that we need to be out by the 21st of Aug! So that is next week! My dad has been going to court to see if we can extend the date at least another 15 days... but we don't have an answer yet. We have been making offers on other houses too.. but for one reason or another it hasn't work. I'm going to my aunts and my stuff to a storage until we find a house. But is so stressful thinking Arella will be here in less than 3 months and I need to start on her room! Also, as I get bigger packing and unpacking gets more complicated! We are hoping we find one soon, we trust God.. so we know we will. Maybe this added stress is what is causing all my BH.

Yesterday I cried because I didn't like lunch... LOL! First time I cry for basically no reason! It was between crying and laughing at the same time!

Still very constipated, and now I'm taking iron but fortunately it hasn't worsen. Back pain is still there, but I'm managing it better. I haven't had anymore leg cramps either. I started getting some heartburn... maybe my little girl is growing some hair!!

Oh and I book my maternity session!! I'm soo excited!! It will be on September 3rd! I just filled my PTO form, so that I can get the day off!! I have a Drs appt that day too at 145... but I want to do my hair in the morning! So a day off will definitely work!

Baby shower is set for September 18th at 3pm! YAY we finally have a date. Now I'm gathering the addresses and my best friend is doing the invites, hopefully soon they will be send out, we still have time!

And here are the belly pics for week 25!

25 weeks

25 weeks

1 comment:

Mattie said...

That belly is so beautiful!