My monthly check up was today!!! I cant believe Im 25 weeks!!! Appointment went great!!
HB was 148, blood pressure 105/63, no protein in urine, belly measures 26, and I gained 3 lbs for a total of 11 lbs, which the Dr said its great!!
I had my glucose done today as well, I will get the results tomorrow!
Next appointment is on September 3rd at 1:45pm at 29 weeks. I will then go at 32 and we start the 2 week appointments! Soo excited!! He did say that since she is measuring a bit bigger, we will have an u/s done at 32 weeks to check for her growth, he keep telling her that she needs to be a 7 lb baby not a 9lb like her mommy :)
I will continue on baby aspirin until 32 weeks, he said I could take 2 Colace a day for constipation and that a massage and heating pad will work for my lower back! I have a prenatal massage on Saturday, I cant wait!!
Everything is going well!! Praise God!
Anthony is 14. Ashley is 11.
5 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment