Miss Arella moves a lot, I'm now feeling her kicks by my belly button, so I'm hoping that means she is head down! We will see at our 3D u/s next Thursday, Aug 26th at 7:00pm!!
I'm having some stretching pains too, and my belly itches!! I think I'm growing by the minute!!
We finally found a HOUSE!!! Its a 5 bedroom, and we will have our own suite with walking closet, private bathroom, small kitchen and independent access!! Arella will have her room as well!! We are just waiting on the association to approve us, hopefully we have no problems there! :)
I have had less braxton hicks since we found the house, so I definitely now they are stress triggered! I need to stress less... for my little lady, so I'm trying my best!
I'm also eating A LOT! I mean, I'm hungry ALL day long! I hope that doesn't mean I will be putting too much weight in this next 3 months!
Constipation is much better, I think the iron is actually helping instead of making it worse. I'm also eating LOTS of fiber, so that is contributing too.
Back pain is better too, I think I finally found a better way to sleep! I'm barely waking up in the middle of the night, so that is giving me more rest! I'm much much tired though.. I think I can sleep all day long!
Work is getting tedious.. UGHH... I'm having a much harder time concentrating and I'm forgetting everything!! If I don't keep an agenda, I have half of the things done! Definitely a pregnancy brain here!!
Everything is going well.. I'm soo happy and cant thank God enough! We are getting closer to meet our miracle princess!!
Here are the belly pics from week 26... you can definitely see how much I'm growing!





1 comment:
You have such a beautiful bump!
Post a Comment