I think the best about this week was knowing that she is perfectly healthy! Also, she moves sooo much, I enjoy her all day long, she never stops!!! I also enjoy seeing how much my belly is growing! I feel huge already, cant imagine how big it will get once I reach 9 months!
I do have lots of lower back pain, sometimes so much that I cant get off bed! I have sciatica pain sometimes too specially on my right leg. Constipation seems to be the worst part, doesn't matter how much fiber I take, I still have a hard time. New this week, is EXHAUSTION! I'm falling asleep at 9pm, that is soo not me! I usually go to bed by 11-12!! Also at the end of the day I usually feel more pressure down there too, so I know I need to lay down and relax, my belly tends to get very hard at night as well. But no complains here, I would do it all over again for her, pregnancy is hard but well worth it.
Best news was at the pediatric cardiologist Dr Mass yesterday, our little princess has NO MORE ARRHYTHMIA! Praise God!!! She thinks it was part of her growth spurt! I will be bringing her at 2 months old, just for a follow up checkup. I quit the caffeine as well, not sure if that has anything to do with it, but it cant harm. I'm not a bring coffee drinker, but I have a cortadito sometimes in the afternoon, but no more!
Here is a pic of her u/s yesterday! They didn't weight her again, because we just had one done last Friday, but she said she looks like a big baby and definitely long legs and arms! Maybe she will be like Daddy! She was sucking her thumb, well both of her thumbs!! She was moving a lot too and cooperate very well, so they were able to get all her measurements again!
And I'm growing by the minute!! Here are my belly pics!!
Tomorrow is my monthly checkup! Hoping I didn't gain more than 4 lbs! We will see! I will be having my glucose testing as well!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment