I got a call from my RE this morning, my appointment has been changed to May 11th at 3:30, no biggie is just a day difference and the time is way better....
The nurse also mentioned that my RE wants me to have another SIS and a physical, so I have to call on CD1 to schedule that. I don't know why I'm having another SIS, but I guess I will know on my next appointment. Since my #s are not back to zero yet, well maybe today they are... she said it would be another 3-4 weeks... I already stopped spotting so I'm hoping I get it soon.
In the meantime I'm having a telephone appointment with SIRM (a fertility clinic in Dallas specialized in immune disorders, endometriosis, and multiple miscarriages) on May 5th at 2:45, its always good to have a second opinion.
Anthony is 14. Ashley is 11.
4 years ago



3 comments:
Ana, that sounds like a fantastic plan! I'll keep you guys in my prayers!
-Leslie
I am so glad you are going to see SIRM. When I found them I said "Omg this is just what Ana and I need." I really hope that they offer you answers! I truly believe that they are going to get you your baby, just a gut feeling. I was so compelled to email you about them, the feeling was so strong. I am so scared to see a new RE because you feel like you are "cheating" on your doctor, but many dr's don't believe in immune problems, then you see places like this, rates like theirs and it just gives a new sense of hope! And their Micro IVF price is unbeatable! I can't wait to hear what happens!!
Good luck Ana!
Kim
Post a Comment