My 3rd angel is now in heaven. I know probably s/he went a couple of weeks ago, but for me today is the day and I miss him/her so much.
The surgery went well... I was scheduled for 10am but it didn't start until 1pm, OMG I was starving!!!!!!!! I woke up shivering and with some cramping, they put me some morphine and I went to sleep again. I was discharged around 4:30pm and I'm now home!! I have no cramping and very small bleeding, I feel great! The anesthesiologist told me that she put me some special nauseous and some strong cramping meds, so I guess they are working great!!
As far as testing the baby, he said there was not much tissue but he thinks it was enough to be tested but couldn't guaranteed, so we will have to wait a couple more days to be sure, I really hope he can!! My HCG was on the way down as well 1690 today.
I will be home tomorrow as well... he said to rest tomorrow and no exercise nor intercourse for one week, after that I can go back to my normal life. He said he didn't want me to get preggo so soon, which I doubt it though... so to be careful. I'm really not even going to pay attention to any O signs or anything, I'm leaving it to God, I doubt I will be able to get preggo on my own so if by any chance it happens, its a miracle.
Thanks for all your prayers, they definitely worked since everything went as good as possible!! I'm glad that this is over and I'm ready for a new start!!
Anthony is 14. Ashley is 11.
4 years ago



3 comments:
Glad to hear everything went smoothly... hope you're feeling a bit better today!((Hugs))
Hugs Ana.
Thinking of you...sending {{HUGS}} your way
Post a Comment