My follow up appointment is not until May 12th (4 weeks after the D&C)... since by that point we will have the results from the baby... and all the chromosomal testing that DH and I had done.
I had a beta yesterday and the nurse call me with the results today.... beta is back at 6! Ughhhh I really thought it was going to be zero!!! Now I have to wait another 2 weeks and have another one done....
Chromosomal testing is back....Drum roll please... DH AND I CHROMOSOMES ARE COMPLETELY NORMAL!!!!!!!!! I haven't talked to the Dr yet, but the nurse said everything came back perfect! I'm so relieved that we have no chromosomal issues, since those are BIG issues... but we are back to square one, UNEXPLAINED INFERTILITY AND UNEXPLAINED MISCARRIAGES!
I hope we can get some insight with the testing of the baby, but most likely we will not... I know what my Dr is going to say... IVF is the route! We cant afford it at the moment, and we are not ready either. I'm looking for a second opinion, just for a piece of mind, I really love my RE. And of course in the search for IVF trials... but in Florida!
We will not consider any other treatment until at least November unless a Miami IVF opens up. I will focus on studying and passing my CPA, working out, and enjoying life... It feels great not to TTC, I'm definitely not ready to try again for a while!
Anthony is 14. Ashley is 11.
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment