I went in for another u/s at my RE today, and there was no change. Sac measuring 5 weeks, intact not collapsing, and no bleeding. Apparently the bleeding we saw last week reabsorbed. My cyst are way smaller too.
I also went to my OBGYN, even though I was convinced of the diagnostic, I wanted a second opinion. He send me for an u/s and the tech gave me a sheet saying "Intrauterine pregnancy, gestational sac seen, measuring 5 weeks, no yolk sac nor fetal pole seen". My OB said not to get discourage, that many people m/c many times without a reason and that he is so sure my time will come. I'm convinced on that as well... we just have to keep trying and praying.
I'm glad I went for a second opinion, I feel confident now that I'm making the right decision to go ahead with the D&C. I just hope now that there is enough tissue to test the baby, I really want to know what I was having. I'm pretty sure it was another boy, we will see!
So the surgery is tomorrow at 10am, I should be home in the afternoon and I will update as soon as I can.
Please pray for a smooth surgery, a fast recovery and to be able to test the baby!!!
Anthony is 14. Ashley is 11.
5 years ago



1 comment:
Lots of prayers, positive thoughts, and hugs your way!!!
Post a Comment