I totally forgot how exhausting interviewing is!!!!!!!!!!!! Its so hard to find a job, then get an offer, and then deciding whether or not I should take it!!!
Plus I'm missing work a lot and I'm running out of excuses!! I have got offers to the ones I don't like and no answers from the ones I want!! Oh well... the search keeps going.
I have another interview tomorrow, hopefully something good will come out of it! Keep me in your prayers!!!
On the other hand, we are doing VERY good at saving!! We have saved up for half of an IVF cycle in case we need it! But know we are debating if we should use that money to buy a used car now that our lease is ending very soon, or if we should get into another lease! UGHH... decisions, decisions...
Also, I know any further treatment will be delayed once I get a new job... so I need one now!!! or if not I will need to stay in the one I have until I deliver if I get preggo. So many decisions to make.
Happy to announce that we are almost debt free!! Well, not really just ALL of our credit cards... which was A LOT! June will be our last payment! YEAH!
OH and Jorge might be business traveling a lot! Mexico, Costa Rica and Ohio! All within the next month! I hope I can go with him at least for the weekend! Since at the CPA I work for, we cant take any time off until April 15th.
Busy time of the year for us! And hopefully many good things to come!
Anthony is 14. Ashley is 11.
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment