Long time with no update huh?? I guess i have been VERY busy, which is always good!! So here is an update on my life :)
First of all: I PASSED MY LAST SECTION OF THE EXAM!! I'M NOW A CPA!!!!!!!!! WOW, I still cant believe it!! My first last years resolution accomplished!! And a a great step for my career! Now I need a new job and a better salary! :) And maybe a new insurance that will cover some meds and treatments :)
I had a great Christmas! I got SOO many things, all I can say is I'm soo blessed to have the hubby and the family I have, they are great! I got everything I wanted plus many extras, so I can say I'm done shopping for the next 6 months at least! I will try I guess :)
New Years was awesome! We went to Orlando with ALL my family! On New Years Eve we went to MGM/Hollywood Studios, packed and long lines but beautiful, we had a great/freezing time !! YUP, freezing for us in Florida! Low 40s! Pics to come!
On Jan 2nd we went to Universal Studios, still lots of people, but not as bad as the 31st, we again had a great time.
We also went to Ocala before New Years eve, DH was sooo happy to check out the horses, and hopefully for him that means new race horses for this year!
I still haven't put together all my New Years resolutions... but I will, and I will let you all know once I have them! For now I know that I do want a new job, more exercise, and less stress.
As far as ttcing, it is now on hold. DH and I are on some natural vitamins supplements for 2-3 months, then we will reevaluate and see if we can do another Femara round. IVF might be in our near future, but we don't have a date yet. We are taking it one day at a time. I'm trying to get a new job before doing anymore treatment, if that happens, that might mean another couple of months without it so that I'm sure my maternity leave will be covered at the new job. So there are no immediate plans yet, but we are certain that we will try again before summer, and when that happens I will let you know. For now we are trying to focus on finishing up paying our credit cards, saving, and planning our next trip :)
Our 5 yr anniversary is coming up, and hopefully that means a GOOD trip!! We are thinking maybe Spain or Hawaii... but is just thoughts... any suggestions for an 9-10 day vacation in April?? (My anniv is March 19th, but since I work at a CPA firm, I can't travel after April 15th)
Anthony is 14. Ashley is 11.
4 years ago



1 comment:
Congrats on passing your CPA Exam! Here's to a great 2010!
Post a Comment