I had a great weekend at Palm Beach!!! We traded some Marriott reward points for a 1 night at the Marriott Ocean Pointe in Palm beach! It was a 2 bedroom villa for 8 people! I went with my mom, MIL, DH and my 5 aunts!! So 8 women and DH!! We had a great time, the weather was perfect and it was soooo relaxing!!!!!!!!! Just what I needed!
Now I'm back to work and to study... I'm soo behind that I don't know how I'm going to be able to finish!!! My exam is on Nov 24th so please pray for me! Your prayers have worked wonders!
On the ttc note, we decided to give it a ONE TIME shot to a Femara cycle. Its our first time using Femara so we are hoping it works for us! My beta is scheduled for November 16, so keep us in your prayers!! I'm leaving it to God, it is what it is... so no stress about it! God knows when and why, so we trust him!
Anthony is 14. Ashley is 11.
4 years ago



1 comment:
Glad you had a great time! Good luck with the studying, I'm sure you'll do just fine though! Hope this Femara cycle treats you well, I liked it a SO much better than Clomid, blegh! I'll be praying for you!!!
Post a Comment