Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Update...

We will be going to Palm Beach this weekend, we have Marriott reward points and we were able to rent a 2 bedroom suite/apartment for free! We are soo excited, its beachfront and the weather is supposed to be great! We are staying just one night, but at least we are going somewhere!!

On the studying front, I'm soo behind... I haven't been able to study much, life has been crazy! My best friend gave birth to a little girl, AS, and she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I just love her to pieces! I'm so sad they are moving back to Ecuador, I will miss them soo much, but I know its the best for them now. I just hope that someday they will come back! :) So I have been spending my studying time with this little girl! She is going to make me fail!! LOL... I need to get back on track! My exam is on Nov 24!

TTC front, we decided to give it a ONE more try... we cant afford many rounds at this point since the intralipids infusion is 1,200 every 28 days! We are doing Femara this cycle, we will see how this works out! I'm OK either way... God knows when the best time will be... and we are patiently waiting for it!

I have a Dr's appointment on Monday, to go over the results and to hear the whole plan, since for now all we know is that we need to have the intralipids infusion... not sure if we need any more meds...

Have a nice weekend everyone!

No comments: